Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round Table - 5/11/2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM Crystal
Staff
CM Crystal

Round Table - 5/11/2014 Empty
PostSubject: Round Table - 5/11/2014   Round Table - 5/11/2014 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Cross-posted from our FB group page:

Round Table!

I'd like to have our next round table on May 11th, starting at 11:00 AM.
We have a few things to discuss - here is what I have so far:

1. Werewolf 20 - This material has passed. There are new gifts, renamed gifts, and gifts that have adjusted 'levels' (like from Intermediate to Basic or Intermediate to Advanced) - as well as other changes. We'll gradually be introducing them into the game. Strong feelings on something? Speak up!

2. Ties - We all fucking hate them. We've taken them away from our antagonists, and now we're leveling the playing field with the heroes. Things like Fog of War and Dance of Destiny will no longer give ties, but will instead give (or take away) traits.

3. Renown and Gaining Rank - This is something I've been kicking around for a while. It's not a perfect system, by any means. Do we try and make it better, or leave it go? Some of the opinions I've heard are:

-Renown is a joke. Galliards are pointless.
-Challenges should be more genre and from the book.
-The ranking time limits embraced by the Org should go.
-Why can't the Oprah Elder hand out rank if they want to?

If we've got the time, I'd love to talk about this. Do we get more hard-line with the renown handed out, or do we welcome the culture of barely 2 year Elders?

4. Player Feedback. This is where your topic goes. Got anything you want to discuss? Let me know!

Please feel free to post questions/comments/whatever as replies to this thread!
Back to top Go down

Round Table - 5/11/2014
Page 1 of 1