Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Arrivals?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leaf-Shadow

New Arrivals? Empty
PostSubject: New Arrivals?   New Arrivals? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 am

Hello, people. I hear tell Ye Olde Meltinge Potte was moved onto Napa Valley: The Island. Is that going to prevent PCs from visiting? Mine hasn't been to the sept before, and I'd like to pop in to chum around, but I don't want to strain credulity.
Back to top Go down
STGrumblecakes

STGrumblecakes

New Arrivals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals?   New Arrivals? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm

It may cause unexpected difficulties, such as traveling to Pelee Island across the vast span of great lake surrounding it. Of course there is the question as to where/how your character knows of its most recently changed location. As long as there is a good in character reason for your character knowing where the new Caern is located and he has a means of getting there then there should not be an issue that I can think of.

If you have further questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Leaf-Shadow

New Arrivals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals?   New Arrivals? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Augh. I can't remember if the chatter I heard specifying the new location as Pelee Island was OOC or IC. Maybe I'd better hang back for now. :<

I'll come see you guys eventually!
Back to top Go down
STGrumblecakes

STGrumblecakes

New Arrivals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals?   New Arrivals? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:45 pm

If your character is curious about the presence and location of other Caern's, perhaps they would be motivated to inquire at their home Sept about other Septs in the area. There might be someone there in the know who can direct your character where desired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrivals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals?   New Arrivals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrivals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: OOC Discussions and Questions-
Jump to: