Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonbridges yo.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Makes-Insides-Outside

Makes-Insides-Outside

Moonbridges yo. Empty
PostSubject: Moonbridges yo.   Moonbridges yo. Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey can we have a list of Septs that we currently have moon-bridge links to? Ran into some issue with this and I don't want other players to have similar issues.

Thanks!

Pestering Panda '(@___@)'
Back to top Go down
CM Crystal
Staff
CM Crystal

Moonbridges yo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbridges yo.   Moonbridges yo. Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:37 pm

We'll work on this! A good rule of thumb is to assume that NPC caerns controlled by other games will likely not have established bridges, unless the PCs do something to change that. (And both ST crews agree to it, of course!)

Thanks! :)

- Crystal
Back to top Go down

Moonbridges yo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbridges yo.   Moonbridges yo. Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Right now the only bridges that Melting Pot has established, that I am positive of, are to:

- Our own NPC Caerns
- Whispered Oaths (Wyld Prophets)

I'm PRETTY sure that there is one to a Sept in Chicago and I'm pretty sure one or two games on the East Coast have them connected as well.

What would be helpful is if former Theurges (*cough*PAT*cough*) who were very prominent back in the day helped us out. Pleeeeease?

`c.s

Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

Moonbridges yo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbridges yo.   Moonbridges yo. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:44 am

Jacob has maintained bridges to:

Sept of the Red Moon Rising
Wyld Run (a defunct location in Chicago)

And a number of the NPC caerns.

Also, two Sohkta's Pathstones have been maintained.
Back to top Go down
Avi

Avi

Moonbridges yo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbridges yo.   Moonbridges yo. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

I am not sure which are, other than the above mentioned, but I want to see the responses so I am posting.... Smiles
Back to top Go down
Victor Cranston

Moonbridges yo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbridges yo.   Moonbridges yo. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:02 pm

There is a special moonbridge maintained by an immovable fetish that goes to the Sept of the Watch, in the Orkneys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonbridges yo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbridges yo.   Moonbridges yo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonbridges yo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: OOC Discussions and Questions-
Jump to: