Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Maximilian Canning

Sir Maximilian Canning

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?   Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Rianna has a TWITTER ACCOUNT.

Ashley you win. Fucking priceless.
Back to top Go down
Graciela

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?   Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Ashley...that's YOU?! Oh, fuckadoodle-a-day. I have no further comment. I concede. Points to you. Also, that character is the "Make-a-Fury-Frenzy" kinfolk. I'm getting a shirt for her that says, across her boobs, "Got Dick?" Then it's going to have arrows all over it, and all it's going to say is: "Pick a place, any place. It's nothing new."
Back to top Go down
Sir Maximilian Canning

Sir Maximilian Canning

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?   Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 pm

I swear I saw you drive by vega today Amber! I has a pack for joo to join! Then all we need is a raggybasher and we are auspicious.

Come get yourself a refreshing graceful and +2 Melee. Buzzard for the win.
Back to top Go down
Graciela

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?   Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Hellz yeah. You did not see me today, but you definitely saw me yesterday. I saw Cirque. Sorry, I totally hads to bail on Moot for the Cirque. It was fan-fucking-tastic. I'll be at EM next game, though. And I will so be in on that. Hell yeah! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Rizzo

Rizzo

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?   Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Wasn't a Moot game today. Just for Heartland yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Graciela

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?   Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Was talking about Heartland Alliance. I wasn't out there today, because of Easter and being with my parents. Holidays are the family days. It's the one time my mother can demand my presence, and I go without a fuss or argument. But, it was a good weekend. As I hope it was for everyone else, as well.
Back to top Go down
smmdopn

smmdopn

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?   Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Ashley - please don't ever stop, ever, ever. Please play this character for a thousand years.

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Somuchwin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?   Zomfg WTF?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zomfg WTF?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: OOC Discussions and Questions-
Jump to: