Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Wolverine Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Dennison

Arthur Dennison

New Wolverine Pack Empty
PostSubject: New Wolverine Pack   New Wolverine Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:26 am

I am interested in setting up a collective way to organize pack related things. I would like to know what our members' preferred form of contact(email, PM, etc.) And ensure we each have a way to collectively contact the rest.

Shonn TPO Arthur
Back to top Go down
Silver Howl

New Wolverine Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolverine Pack   New Wolverine Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:41 am

As my husband (Dan, the player of Blitz, Ahroun/Lupus/Get) is not on the boards, and generally doesn't have the time to do them, he'd be most easily contacted through his email. rane2570 @live. com (Just remove the spaces.)
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

New Wolverine Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolverine Pack   New Wolverine Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Shane, tpo Keen Eye rarely checks his email or facebook and just about never checks the boards unless I specifically show him something. His email is grimjustice666 @ yahoo.com. (remove spaces)
Back to top Go down
Gunner Eberhardt

Gunner Eberhardt

New Wolverine Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolverine Pack   New Wolverine Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Wolverine Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolverine Pack   New Wolverine Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Wolverine Pack
Page 1 of 1