Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game on 5/26

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taker

Taker

Game on 5/26 Empty
PostSubject: Game on 5/26   Game on 5/26 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:51 pm

(Forwarded from the Facebook group)

Heads up everyone! Under an Eerie Moon will be held at an alternate location on Sunday. We are getting new walls and paint up at NCIR through the entire weekend.

With the short notice and holiday weekend, we weren't able to secure any park areas, so Jonah and Marie were awesome enough to offer up their place as a one time site. No game fee, but donations are always welcome. (And Jonah will be grilling up goodies for anyone that makes a small donation! )

Also, we're also going to be combining forces with Heartland Alliance for the day, and see if we can get into a little joint mischief. If you have a character in both games, feel free to pick one.

If you need the address or directions, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Kintpuash

Game on 5/26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game on 5/26   Game on 5/26 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Jonah, if you don't mind, when you're setting up for everything, before you set out the goodies and such on a table of your choice?

Please flip it for me. Or at least imagine it being flipped with great vehemence before continuing with your day. I can't get to Cleveland this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Simon-Seeks-Light

Game on 5/26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game on 5/26   Game on 5/26 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:04 am

Could I get the address for it please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game on 5/26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game on 5/26   Game on 5/26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game on 5/26
Page 1 of 1