Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bits and Bobbles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizzo

Rizzo

Bits and Bobbles  Empty
PostSubject: Bits and Bobbles    Bits and Bobbles  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:30 pm

If anyone has any neat knick-knacks, or bric-a-brac that they don't mind giving away, I'm looking for cool looking crap for my Ratkin to carry around. If it used to do something but doesn't work? Good. If it only sort of works? Great. I'm a big proponent of props, and they work well with this character's "antics". If you do have anything, please bring it to this upcoming Heartland Alliance or Under an Eerie Moon, or any game following that. Just things you don't want or need. Muchas gracias.
Back to top Go down

Bits and Bobbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bits and Bobbles    Bits and Bobbles  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Anything will do? My mom gave us a bunch of little... things(?)... that seem Japanese-ish in nature(?)... (like a 1 inch tall plastic gopher thing with a holofoil face).

If this is the sort of stuff you are looking for and we still have these sorts of things laying about we would be more than happy to get rid of them.

Back to top Go down
Rizzo

Rizzo

Bits and Bobbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bits and Bobbles    Bits and Bobbles  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Those sound great. Cool beans, i'll be glad to take them off your hands.
Back to top Go down
CM Crystal
Staff
CM Crystal

Bits and Bobbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bits and Bobbles    Bits and Bobbles  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 pm

I come across super weird stuff at work all the time. I'll see if I can find you something awesome, or at least bring you a few small nifty bearings.

Remind me to show you my mind-control device that I found next time you're over. LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bits and Bobbles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bits and Bobbles    Bits and Bobbles  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bits and Bobbles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: OOC Discussions and Questions-
Jump to: