HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HST Elections

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macaria

PostSubject: HST Elections   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 pm

For those that may not have been at last game, I've been nominated to be the next HST of Under an Eerie Moon. I've loved this game for some time, and I will endeavor to help it continue to thrive. Here are a few of the things I'd like to focus on:

- Personal Plot. I'd like to help characters develop or continue to cultivate a rich background and work on their PC's personal goals. I'm a huge fan of putting a name and personality to something on your sheet, rather than just have it represented by a few dots.

- Encourage cross-chronicle plot. We are lucky to have several neighboring games, of varying genres. It won't be forced, but will be available.

- Continued Round Table discussions. I think a lot has been aired and accomplished during these, and I'd like to keep that going.

- Increased communication. My job puts me at a computer for a large portion of the day, so I have ready access to my emails and the opportunity to respond frequently. I have not seen and can only imagine the email volume that the current STs receive, but I will strive to make sure I respond to all questions/requests in a timely fashion - even if it is just to mention that I've read it & I'm working on it.

If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns that they'd like for me to address, please feel free to post them here!

Also, on a related note: If there are any further nominations for the position of HST, please post them to the board -and- send them to the ST email list.

Thanks!

- Crystal
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HST Elections
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1